This spectacular, one of a kind Polynesian residence is nestled on slightly less than an acre at the famed Mauna Kea Resort. Featured in Architectural Digest, this award winning, spacious residence has ocean & mountain views from every room and lush tropical landscaping. Hawaiian gardens and water features surround the entire home.
Access to full use of all facilities with signing privileges at the Mauna Kea Beach and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotels, two incomparable white sand crescent beaches, two world-class golf courses, oceanfront tennis, spa, fitness, restaurants and shops.
TAX ID: W30357930-01
Location: Puako / Mauna Kea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8 at a round table, Outdoor Lanai Dining
Other Amenities: Walk to Beaches, Swim up Poolside Bar & Hot Tub Grotto with Waterfall, High Speed Wi-Fi, Gas GrillBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: King Bed
- Bedroom 3: King Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,500 - Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 10-11
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $TBD
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.