Mango Surf beachfront vacation villa is an adorable petite-size 3 bedroom 2.5 bath beach and ocean front home with a large heated swimming pool, central air conditioning, large grass lawn, and panoramic ocean views. This charming beachfront paradise offers laid-back old-Hawaii-style ambiance in a quiet residential neighborhood on the sunny drier south-facing shores of Kihei on the leeward side of Maui Island. Mango Surf was recently updated with new landscaping, all new furniture indoors and outdoors, freshly painted interior, new kitchen appliances, and state-of-art entertainment electronics.
Throughout Mango Surf, we deliberately placed unique top-quality furnishings and décor to create an elegant beach house ambiance. In the living room the sofa set is made of Italian leather. The 84″ long farmhouse style indoor dining table was recently assembled from reclaimed 100 year old imported solid teak. A state-of-art ultra-thin 1080p true HD Samsung television is wall-mounted in every room. All televisions have HD DVD players, bona-fide HD programming via HD cable boxes, and iPod alarm clock radios. In the great room is an HD DVR (PVR) that allows you to record your favorite television programs while you play at the beach. Each television will feature unlimited Netflix downloads along with other internet direct content streamed via ethernet equipped smart televisions. A central speaker system allows you to play music throughout the house. The third bedroom is equipped with a PS3 gaming device. Unlimited US mainland long distance telephone calling.
Inside Mango Surf is a large indoor living and dining room with bamboo floors, a covered outdoor living area, covered outdoor dining, pool cabana with kitchenette, a large heated swimming pool, dual zone central air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ grill, and direct beach and ocean front access. Enjoy your own half acre property with a gated back yard and pool area where you can watch incredible tropical sunsets, feel the gentle sea breezes, and enjoy beautiful ocean views of the islands of Kaho`olawe, Lanai, and the West Maui mountains.
Next to the extra-large heated swimming pool is a separate cabana pavilion with a kitchenette (fridge, sink, barware, blender), a half powder bath, and an alfresco garden shower. There are 6 reclining chaise lounge chairs with thickly padded custom cushions set around the pool. Also in the garden is a large double size hammock on a cypress wood stand. Outside the great room is a covered patio for outdoor dining at a table that seats six. A brand new portable Weber grill is ready for a delicious evening BBQ. Outside of the master bedroom is a complete outdoor living area under a spacious covered roof.
The kitchen is stocked with all new cooking, dining and serving items including crystal bar ware, and Hotel Collection bone china. There are abundant serving bowls and platters for family dining. To create memorable island dining in your own private paradise, we purchased abundant small appliances for your convenience. In the kitchen is a rice cooker, waffle maker, roasting pan, espresso machine, dual coffee makers with grinders, french press, blender, mixer, juicer, salad spinner, and All-Clad cookware.
The master bedroom features an extended outdoor covered lanai and a glorious ocean view. A California King bed faces directly out towards the ocean. Two other bedrooms are cozy and comfortable with luxury bed linens, pillows and other guest supplies. The middle bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has either two twin beds or another king bed. Both of the back bedrooms share a shower bath.
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 1,800 / 1/2 acre
Staff Services: 1 complimentary mid-stay clean included. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Oceanview Indoor Dining seats 6-8 , Outdoor Dining seats 6
Other Amenities: BBQ, Wi-Fi, Pool Cabana House with Kitchenette, Reclining Chaise Lounges
- Bedroom #1: California King bed. Private en-suite bath with shower. Access to patio. Oceanfront view.
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed. Shared hall bath with shower. Garden view.
- Bedroom #3: 2 Twin beds or 1 King bed. Shared hall bath with shower. Garden view.
- The sandy shoreline in front of the property is public.
- Guests use of the pool is at their own risk – no lifeguard is provided. Pool is not covered or fenced. It is suggested for guests to bring a pool alarm if concerned about water safety for guests.
- Pool is heated in cooler months to an average of 83 degrees. Higher pool temperatures may not be attainable given the depth and size of the pool and the frequency of gas deliveries by truck.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,650 - $3,700
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $781.25 (including tax)
Security Deposit: $1,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.