This wonderful beachfront home was completed in 2000. Large windows bring the views inside. High-end electronics with DVD player and Internet Computer. Bedrooms are air conditioned. Amenities include:
- Approximately 1,700 square feet with over 1,000 square feet Beachfront on Tunnels Beach and Tunnels Reef in Haena; a tropical rainforest
- Two master suites with air conditioning and private baths.
- Hardwood Brazilian Cherry Floors.
- Granite State of the Art Kitchen.
- Granite Bathrooms.
- Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Sony Home Theater with VCR/DVD/Audio.
- Distributed audio system with speakers in all decks, bedrooms, baths, dining and living areas separately controlled; audio unit with 200 CD changer, amps, preamp, DVD player, VCR Player, dual tape deck
- Three full-size Sony sized state of the art TVs with multiplexer to allow cable TV on three different channels on each TV at the same time
- Panasonic telephone system with phones in all bedrooms, baths, living, kitchen and dining areas
- Home office fully equipped with wireless internet service; a computer; fax machine with dedicated fax line and printer/copier
- Authentic Chinese antiques including marriage cabinets, altar coffer and sideboard
- King Sized Beds with individual reading lamps
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Each master suite has its own individual air conditioning unit
- Oriental Rugs
- Halogen Flat Top Range mounted on granite island
- Kenmore microwave and range
- Kenmore refrigerator/freezer with ice and water dispenser
- GE dishwasher
- Complete settings for eight plus guests
- Beachfront location with spectacular views of Tunnels Reef
- Sandy beachfront with swimming and snorkeling
- Favorite North Shore windsurfing location
- Extensively landscaped grounds with palm, ginger, bamboo, date palms, kamani,
- Madagascar olive trees, and naupaka
- Exactly one mile from Haena State Park
- Exactly two miles from beginning of Na Pali coastline and Kalalau Trail
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Outdoor foot bath
Located just 15 minutes from the town of Hanalei and just steps to Tunnels Beach, the best snorkeling location on the island. The Kalalau Trail, which marks the beginning of the Na Pali Coast and Ke’e Beach, are about 2 miles from the property. The famous Princeville Resort (golf, tennis, spa, and restaurants) and Hanalei Bay Resorts are just 20 minutes away. The north shore of Kauai offers a multitude of fine restaurants and daily activities; a list of recommendations will be available to you for your stay.
Transient Vacation Nonconforming Use Permit No. 1160
Location: Hanalei / Haena
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 1,700
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 6
Other Amenities: Jacuzzi tub, Outdoor shower, A/C in BedroomsBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: King bed, private bath, A/C
- Bedroom 2: King bed, private bath, A/C
- The YMCA camp is nearby and is sometimes used by groups of school kids
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $925 - $1,450
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 4
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $375 + tax
Security Deposit: $1,600
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.