Launiupoko Oceanview is nestled in the majestic West Maui Mountains. The West Maui Mountains is a large vast of lush valleys and steep cliffs with very few trails to explore by foot. This 5 acre estate is uniquely situated to capture the majestic beauty yet just a short drive to heart of Lahaina town!
Launiupoko Oceanview is a gated villa offering a generous 4,000+ square feet of living space. Proceed through the main entry and immediately the serenity of this lavish estate will take your breath away as mesmerizing ocean views are seen in each appointed room. The layout offers a generous and open living area with plush seating for all types of occasions. The well appointed and accessible kitchen offers all the needs to create your vision of an island cuisine.
This private Maui Villa consists of 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The south wing is the unmistakable master suite and en suite bath. The primary guest will enjoy the lush King size bed, considerable room and compelling features. The en suite bath offers a Jacuzzi tub, indoor and outdoor shower, dual vanity and separate water closet. The spacious master closet has a built in vanity desk and mirror.
The remaining suites/bedrooms are situated in the north wing. Here you will find each uniquely designed to accommodate all types of groups. The second suite offers a king size bed and en suite bath. The third suite consists of a queen size bed and en suite shower. The fourth bedroom consists of 2 sets of bunk beds (top:twin, bottom:double).
The outdoor living area and features are sure to be the venue of creating some of your precious Maui memories! Thus, no feature has been overlooked! Here you will find a built in BBQ, dishwasher, microwave oven, beverage refrigerator, sink with garbage disposal and pleasing outdoor dining and lounging furniture. Your considerable infinity edge pool and spa is just steps from your covered outdoor dining area. This allows each member to take pleasure in their desired leisure activity whether it be a private moment or a group occasion.
We invite you to take pleasure in this palatial estate in one of the top destination spots in the world!
Permit number: STWM T2016/0003
TAX ID: TA-122-644-0704-01
Location: Lahaina / Kaanapali
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4,000 / 5 acres
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Kitchen Counter seating for 6, Covered Lanai Dining seats 8+
Other Amenities: Infinity Pool and Spa, BBQ, Wi-FiBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom – King Bed
- Bedroom 2 – King Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 – 2 sets of Bunkbeds (top: Twin, bottom: Double)
- There is a 2br Ohana on the property that may be occupied by the caretaker when the guests are in house, there is a hedge surrounding the Ohana so that both parties have privacy.
- Pool is not covered, nor fenced
- Maximum occupancy of 6 adults, 4 children
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,800 - $5,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $828.13 including tax
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Midstay clean, $312.50 including tax, required for every 10 nights booked.
- Pool heat available at an additional rate of $200/day.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.