Nestled on a lush mountainside in Lanikai, just one block from Lanikai Beach, you will find Lanikai Hillside: a two-story modern and luxurious masterpiece.
Lanikai Hillside embodies modern elegance, punctuated by Hawaiian touches throughout. Set behind gates and back from street level, it is an intimate Hawaiian getaway. The villa includes every detail you will need to rest, relax and recharge – including a spacious, open floor plan, travertine floors, high ceilings and an elevator to the first floor. Spa-inspired bathrooms with stone detailing add the finishing touches to a beautiful, calming atmosphere.
Entering the Villa on the first floor, you will find a bedroom, kitchen and a living room with two modern, new convertible sofa beds. On the first floor lanai, the sweeping blue gradients of the ocean and iconic Mokulua Islands welcome you to your new vacation home.
The main entrance to the home puts you on the second story, where you will find an even larger panoramic view of the ocean, as well as the gorgeous mountainside behind the Villa. The master bedroom and twin bedrooms are found on the second floor. Overhead fans in every room creates an airy Hawaiian atmosphere. A flat screen TV, board and card games and books are provided in the living room, as well as a large comfortable sectional with mountain and ocean views from the comfort of the couch. The spacious, gourmet kitchen offers granite counters, a pantry, new fridge, built in wine fridge, dishwasher, quality appliances and more.
The upstairs master bedroom, twin bedroom, and downstairs queen bedrooms offer air conditioning for your comfort.
The entire house aims to pull the outdoor beauty of Hawaii into every space and view, with pocket sliding doors leading to the front lanai and back yard. Out the back door is a serene, quiet grassy area to enjoy the Jacuzzi and spend time letting down in the outdoor entertainment area.
One block to the most coveted sandy part of Lanikai beach, where you can launch the stand up paddle boards or kayak provided for your use or go for a swim in the majestic blue waters.
TAX ID: TA-200-559-6160-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
View: Oceanview, Mountain
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Partial
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining for 8, Outdoor Lanai Dining for 8
Other Amenities: Private Jacuzzi, BBQ, Wi-FiBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: California King bed, Oceanview, Lanai, A/C, Private full bath
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Garden view, shared hallway bath
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (can be made into a King upon request), Oceanview, A/C, Private full bath
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed + 2 full size sofa beds, Oceanview, Lanai, A/C, Private full bath
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,250 - $2,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 8-10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $735 + tax
Security Deposit: $89 Damage Insurance
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.