Spectacular three bedroom three bath villa centrally located within the Hualalai Resort. Two story townhome style in the exclusive Ke Alaula neighborhood, just a 3-4 minute cart ride to the Four Seasons Hotel. Fully receding pocket glass, screen and shutter doors capture warm ocean breezes throughout the villa while natural finishes and sleek fixtures compliment its tropical surroundings. Panoramic ocean view from each spacious lanai, built-in gas barbecue and private lawn give this villa the feel and spaciousness of a private home. Comfortable for enough guests up to eight, the villa has ample bedding and the high quality linens of a fine hotel. Master bath features a Hualalai signature outdoor garden shower and deep soaking tub; kitchen is fully equipped to provide in-home dining; entertainment system includes high definition flat screens and high speed wireless connection throughout the villa. Two golf carts make transportation around the Resort a breeze. This villa has it all!
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-115-346-2272-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,754
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Outdoor Covered Lanai Dining seats 6, Breakfast Bar seats 4
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Beach, Lanai, 1 Golf Cart - 4 seater, 1 Golf Cart - 6 seater, Access to the Four Seasons (w/fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, downstairs: 1 King with a den that has room for a crib
- Bedroom 2, downstairs: 2 Twin beds (convertible to a King) and also has room for a crib
- Bedroom 3, upstairs: 1 Queen Bed
- Additional sleeping: 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Shared community pool and spa
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,200 - $2,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $400
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 NOON
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.