Kauai Beach Hale consists of a 5,000 sq. ft. 4BR main house and 500 sq. ft. studio. Main House has 4 bedrooms/4.5 Baths (Sleeps 8) 3 king beds, 2 double beds. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen – SubZero fridge, Thermador gas range, microwave, dishwasher. Gas barbecue, beautiful teak outdoor furniture, large deck and hammock. Jacuzzi, hot & cold outdoor shower. Living room amenities include flat screen TV, HD cable, Bose Stereo system with surround sound, Bose iPod docking station, Wi-Fi, DVD player, DVDs, Videos, books and board games. Washer/Dryer.
Cottage – King bed plus pull out sofa bed (sleeps 3) in living room, kitchenette w/ subzero fridge. Washer/Dryer.
Custom-designed, this is the perfect setting for your dream vacation. Large picture windows bring a stunning ocean vista into the spacious living area. Lush foliage surrounds the well manicured grounds, affording guests an extra measure of privacy.
The entire house and bedrooms are located up the initial flight of stairs. Home does not have A/C but it has ceiling fans and gets great tradewind breezes.
Steps away, the sandy beach invites sunbathing and strolls along the endless coastline. Embrace nature’s beauty from the luxurious outdoor Jacuzzi. Celebrate perfect days in paradise with spectacular sunsets enjoyed from the oceanfront lanai. Vacation memories made in this special place will be treasured forever.
Haena Area Information
The beach front vacation rental home is located just minutes away from famous Tunnels beach and the Napali Coast. A short drive to Hanalei gives guests a great place to explore small shops and tempting eateries. This charming town has many fine restaurants and cafes which offer tantalizing menus and a wide variety of cuisines.
TAX ID: TVNCU-1214
Location: Hanalei / Haena
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 5,500
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 8 in main house and 2+ in cottage plus outdoor dining
Other Amenities: Jacuzzi, Outdoor ShowerBedroom Configuration:
- Large Master Suite with King Size Bed – Full bathroom with walk in closet, double sinks, large dual head shower and bathtub, Ceiling Fan and standing fan, Office nook and seating area, Flat screen TV and DVD player
- 2nd Master Suite with King Size Bed – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower
- 3rd Master Suite with King Size Bed – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower
- 4th Bedroom with 2 Full Size Beds – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower
- STUDIO – 5th Bedroom with King Size Bed and trundle couch – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower, Full size Sub Zero Fridge, Small kitchen with coffee maker, Small Living Room and Dining Room, Flat screen TV and DVD player
- The jacuzzi does not have a safety fence up and therefore guests agree to watch kids and hold harmless, owner, manager, agents, etc. should anything occur.
- This house does NOT have A/C, but does have ceiling fans and gets tropical breezes.
- The house is located beachfront, so always use caution when going near or in the ocean.
- This is a NO SMOKING house & property
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,500 - $2,475
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-10
Maximum Occupants: 11
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $781.25 including tax
Security Deposit: $1,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.
Will definitely keep you in mind for future home rentals.