An original classic 1950’s Hawaiian home located on the border of Diamond Head and Kahala. Kaikoo Hale is a 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath oceanfront home with an open air plantation style house with open windows to appreciate the Hawaiian breezes off the ocean. Situated east of Waikiki, Black Point is one of the most exclusive residential areas in Hawaii. Kaikoo Hale has an oceanview swimming pool and a recreation room, making this an ideal tropical retreat for families. There are great ocean views from the living and dining areas and from the upstairs bedroom. Walk down just a few steps to reach the water and across massive rocks to a private beach cove next to the property. Drive a few minutes to enjoy swimming at exclusive Kahala Beach or Waikiki. Nearby Kahala Mall offers restaurants, theaters, a supermarket and a variety of other shops and stores.
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 6+, Breakfast Seats 4+, Outside Dining Seats 4+
Other Amenities: Office with wireless Internet and fax machine, Game room with pool table & foosball tableBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: King bed, private bath, oceanfront
- Bedroom 2: King bed, private bath
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, private bath
- Bedroom 4: King Bed, private bath, oceanfront
- This house does NOT have A/C, there are ceiling fans and open air windows and sliders to allow air flow
- There is a public access located next to this house
- This owner prefers to only book 6 months in advance
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $700 - $950
Minimum Stay Varies: On Request
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $450
Security Deposit: $1,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.