One-of-a-kind beachside home on an exclusive street in Kailua. This 5 bedroom plus den, 3.5 bathroom home is perfect for a large family with kids or two families to share. Single level architect-designed home was completely rebuilt and renovated in 2007 with the highest quality tropical hardwoods and imported stone. Interiors by the well known designer, Marion Philpotts, for a tropical Hawaiian style relaxed lifestyle.
A great entertaining house with a full gourmet kitchen, huge indoor/outdoor living room with built-in BBQ and large outdoor teak dining table.
Stroll to the beach with your morning cappucino, and come back for a rinse in the outdoor shower, followed by a dip in the solar heated salt water pool! Located on a quiet private lane, this home has direct and private beach access to world-famous Kailua Beach. Lounge in the hammock as you listen to the ocean, or sip a cocktail in the shade of the gazebo surrounded by the lush professionally landscaped garden (pick your own bananas!)
Kai Nani is located just steps away from the white sandy shores of Kailua Beach. The small town of Kailua is busting with popular restaurants and boutiques, and just a short 5 minute drive or 15 minute bike ride away. Kailua is home to world famous Lanikai Beach. The two Mokulua islands are prominently visible from the shore, and on a calm day, easily accessed by kayak or paddle board. For active nightlife, Waikiki is a 30 minute drive over the Pali highway. Kai Nani is the perfect location for a Hawaiian Vacation.
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3679
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor kitchen dining area seats 6 plus 4 more at the Kitchen Bar, Covered lanai teak dining table with bench seats 8-10+ and adjacent bar seating for 6
Other Amenities: Outdoor Shower, BBQ, Large Indoor/Outdoor Living Lanai, Private Access to Kailua BeachBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: 1 King
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 4: 1 King, 2 Twin/Single
- Bedroom 5: 1 King
- Additional Sleeping in Den: 1 Sleep Sofa/Futon (Den/TV room off master)
- Adjacent to private Kailua Beach access on a quiet, well tended beachside street
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,000 - $3,375
Minimum Stay Varies: 10-30
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $700
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy + CC on file
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Additional fees and utility caps may apply, please inquire.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.