The Kai Ala Estate is a legal hotel-zoned beach front luxury vacation home. This exquisite estate is a dramatic contemporary styled 8 bedroom 10 bath palatial private retreat-like residence on Maui’s famous golden sand Ka`anapali Beach. The Kai Ala Estate encompasses more than 11,000 square feet of spacious living space on a full acre of superb beach front property as well as tasteful exotic Asian décor which creates a serene and calm living environment. Within each bedroom is an individual climate control panel, a private bath with either marble shower or large deep soaking tub and a sunning lanai or direct access outdoors to the courtyard. The estate is comprised of natural stone floors, handsome mahogany tone cabinetry, flowing streams and ponds, tropical watercolor artwork, marble floors and counters, sweeping floor to ceiling glass pocket and screen doors, and plentiful fine quality bed and bath linens.
There are abundant amenities provided within the estate including a heated lap pool, outdoor spa, children’s pool, high speed wireless internet service, central air conditioning, Chinese garden courtyard for private sunning, private gym, billiard table, expansive library/study room with gas fireplace, wide screen TV room with Blu-Ray DVD, massage table, gourmet fully equipped kitchen, yoga pavilion for stretching and meditating, and outdoor dining for 16!
For photos, layout and video please copy and paste: http://tours.in1spot.com/public/vtour/display/167084?idx=1
TAX ID: TA-061-792-2560-01
Location: Lahaina / Kaanapali
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 11,000+ / 1 acre
Staff Services: Daily light housekeeping included. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Indoor dining table seats 16, Covered poolside oceanview dining seats 14 - 16 persons (Can be moved indoors during inclement weather or at client preference), Indoor bar stool seating for 6
Other Amenities: Gated Entry, Parking for 3 vehicles, Security System, Central Split Zone A/C, Home Gym, Billiard Table, Wifi, Wireless Printer, Piped Music, Propane BBQBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1: Second floor, King bed, private bath with separate dual walk-in closets, vanities and W/Cs, glass shower, deep spa-tub, flat panel TV, Blu-Ray DVD, phone, ceiling fan, private lanai, oceanview
- Bedroom #2: Second floor, King bed, private bath with tub and shower, TV with Blu-Ray DVD, phone, private lanai, oceanview
- Bedroom #3: Second floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath, TV, VCR, desk, phone, garden/partial-ocean views
- Bedroom #4: Second floor, 1 Queen bed, private bath with shower/tub, TV, desk, lanai, garden view
- Bedroom #5: First floor, King bed, private bath with shower, TV, desk, phone, garden view
- Bedroom #6: First floor, King bed, private bath, TV, phone, garden view
- Bedroom #7: First floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath, TV, phone, garden view
- Bedroom #8: First floor, 1 Queen bed, private bath, kitchenette, TV, garden view
- The swimming pool, spa and the reflecting pools and ponds are not fenced or covered and are a risk factor that should be considered by guests with small children. A lifeguard is not provided.
- House is not child proof.
- Toot of the Sugar Cane Train may be audible if the villa is open and air conditioning is not running.
- There is a public beach park located approximately 2 lots away, near the resort, which does get used for family gatherings and BBQs so some noise may be heard from there.
- Please note that the presence of any construction-related noise in the surrounding neighborhood or resort areas during guest occupancy will not void or negate a rental agreement nor serve as grounds for claims for refund.
- The public may be seen walking along a beach pathway which fronts the property, although as presently landscaped there is good privacy. As is true throughout Hawaii, the beach and shoreline in front of the property is public.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $11,000 - $14,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 16
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $2,916.65 (including GE tax)
Security Deposit: $20,000
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.