This exquisite Kahala home was remodeled for ageless island style and a peaceful ambiance. The state of the art kitchen and family room look out onto the lush, green garden and brilliant blue pool. Separate guest cottage and exercise cabana provide privacy and convenience. The house is finished for quality with rich wood floors, granite counters and travertine marble baths. And, the location provides the best of two worlds – on a quiet residential road within 5 minutes driving distance of the Kahala Mall, The Kahala Hotel, and lovely Southside beaches!
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 3,477
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Kitchen Counter seats 4, Outdoor Dining seats 5
Other Amenities: Solar Heated Pool, Exercise RoomBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Two Twin beds
- Den: 1 single bed
- Pool photographed with optional child-safety fence
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,100 - $1,235
Minimum Stay Varies: 14-30
Maximum Occupants: 7
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $800
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.