This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
Kahala Hale is an adorable home from the 1920’s (on the historic registry) that has been refurbished and is located just across the street from beach. This house features 3 levels with split A/C, 4 bedrooms with pillow-top queen mattresses, Italian bedding, artwork, decorative accessories, flat screen TV’s and more. The home has dark hardwood floors throughout, modern furnishings, gourmet kitchen with great professional appliances, dining room that seats 8 with bar area and living room with flat screen TV and Wi-Fi. Add to it the salt water pool (heat optional), black tiled spa, covered lanai for outdoor dining with BBQ and the spacious yard makes this a great home away from home in Hawaii. The public beach access is just across the street to wonderful Kahala beach.
TAX ID: TA-019-756-4416-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,079 / 13,499
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Formal dining seats 8, Outdoor covered dining seats 8+
Other Amenities: Jacuzzi, Wi-Fi, Gated EntranceBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1: 3rd level – Queen size luxury pillow-top bed, private bath with tub/shower, walk in closet, TV, A/C unit and ceiling fan
- Bedroom #2: 2nd level – Queen size luxury pillow-top poster bed, 2 closets, shared bath right next to bedroom in hall with shower, TV, A/C unit
- Bedroom #3: 2nd level – Queen size luxury pillow-top bed, TV, lanai overlooking garden, half bath right next to bedroom 3 and shared bath with shower located up a few stairs by bedroom 2.
- Bedroom #4: Ground level off yard with private entrance (or can access off stairs from kitchen), Queen size luxury pillow-top bed with French doors that open to the garden, separate bath with shower only that doubles as the pool bathroom. There is an additional Queen sofa bed.
- House is located on the corner of 2 neighborhood streets so may have some road noise, but the house has nice privacy.
- Parking is within the front gates or in covered back carport only.
- In addition to security deposit, a CC guarantee is required due to special statues and collectible items at house.
- Neither the swimming pool nor spa have safety fences around them, so guests must watch children at all times.
- Pool can be heated for additional fee
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 8-10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $550 plus tax
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.