This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
Comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Kahala Cottage! Just minutes to shopping, restaurants, sightseeing, world-class golfing & the ocean! The home is a short 4-minute walk to the Kahala Mall and 15 minute walk to Kahala Beach, offering you the best of both worlds!
The home can sleep up to 6 guests, with two living rooms with pull out sofa beds. This home is full of charm, and with the split AC in the bedrooms and the in ground private pool, this home is the perfect retreat for your family.
TAX ID: TA-038-170-4192-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 1,628
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor dining area seats 6, Outdoor dining seats 4+
Other Amenities: Internet, BBQBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1: 1 King bed
- Bedroom #2: 2 Twin beds
Rate based on 4 Guests, additional sleeping for 6 Guests is available at an additional rate: 2 Sofa Sleepers and 2 Twin Futon Mattresses
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 4-6
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $550
Security Deposit: $89.00 CSA Damage Protection + CC
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Rates based on occupancy of 4 guests total, including children. Additional guests up to a total of 6 allowed with additional fee.
- Mid-stay cleaning required with additional fee.
- In the event that Guest’s usage results in unusually high utility charges, Guest agrees to pay for the additional charges beyond those specified as normal and included for the property.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.