Comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Kahala Cottage! Just minutes to shopping, restaurants, sightseeing, world-class golfing & the ocean! The home is a short 4-minute walk to the Kahala Mall and 15 minute walk to Kahala Beach, offering you the best of both worlds!
The home easily sleeps 6, with two living rooms with pull out sofa beds. This home is full of charm, and with the split AC in the bedrooms and the in ground private pool, this home is the perfect retreat for your family.
TAX ID: TA-038-170-4192-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 1,628
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor dining area seats 6, Outdoor dining seats 4+
Other Amenities: Internet, BBQBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1: 1 King bed
- Bedroom #2: 1 Twin beds
Additional sleeping for 6+
- 2 Sofa Sleepers
- 2 Twin Futon Mattresses
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $415 - $985
Minimum Stay Varies: 10-30
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $550
Security Deposit: $89.00 CSA Damage Protection + CC
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Rates based on occupancy of 4 guests, additional rate per guest, per night applies, please inquire
- Midstay cleaning required for stays 14+ nights, $175
- Utility Cap for stays 7-14 nights, $250 and for stays 14+ nights, $500
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.