Kahala Ali’i is a large compound completely fenced in with an automatic gate. For ultimate privacy, the property comes equipped with a full security system with outdoor security cameras. Kahala Ali’i is centrally located in Kahala four blocks from Kahala beach, Kahala Mall, Whole Foods and a five minute drive into Waikiki. The compound has one main house with four bedrooms, a gym, a chefs kitchen, spacious living room, and a smaller separate one bedroom cottage with a bathroom, living room and kitchenette. You will not lack for space in this home, fit for royalty. Walk outside to the ultimate salt water pool (19′ X 40′) and Jacuzzi, complete with an outdoor shower, fire pit, yoga area and volleyball net.
This luxurious home was built for entertainment. Prepare to be stunned by the sound system with 18 Sonos music zones and 49 built in speakers inside and out. You will not miss a second of your favorite game or TV show with 11 televisions inside and 3 outside.
Master suite above with private entrance, bedroom, wet bar, bathroom with steam shower, Jacuzzi tub, toto toilet, etc. Master bedroom in main house with private entrance off pool, full bathroom including, steam shower, Jacuzzi tub, toto toilet. Second master suite in main house with private entrance off pool, full bathroom including, steam shower, Jacuzzi tub, toto toilet. 2 bedrooms with private entrances, built in closet systems. Cottage with full bedroom, bath, fully functional kitchen, living room.
2 Laundry Centers
Split A/C zone for every room
Entry level smart house
Green house – 82 PV panels, 14 swimming pool panels, 3 domestic water panels, mostly LED lighting
Spacious gourmet kitchen with open floor plan
Daily Rental includes amenities such as: 2 kayaks, 2 standup paddle boards, 2 surfboards, 2 boogie boards, 2 bikes, coolers, beach chairs, snorkels & masks, and beach umbrellas.
TAX ID: TA-103-093-6576-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,968
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining area seats 8, Kitchen Counter seating for 4, Lanai Dining for 8
Other Amenities: Pool and Jacuzzi, Internet, BBQBedroom Configuration:
- 5 Bedrooms in Main House
1 Bedroom in Guest Cottage
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,875 - $3,975
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 12
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $910
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy + CC on file
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Rates based on occupancy of 12 guests
- Midstay cleaning required for stays 14+ nights, $250
- Limits on utilities: In the event that Guest’s usage results in unusually high utility charges, Guest agrees to pay for the additional charges beyond those deemed normal for the Property. Gas Limit: The maximum water usage charge included with this rental is $350 (stays 7-14 nights), $500 (stays 14+ nights) cap).Guest’s rental charges are based on normal gas usage. We recommend that you turn off jacuzzi heat when gone, do not use pool heating, as this is not included with standard pricing, and insure fire pits, tiki torches and any other gas appliances are fully turned off. Water Limit: The maximum water usage charge included with this rental is $300 (stays 7-14 nights), $500 (stays 14+ nights). Electricity Limiy: The maximum electricity charge included with this rental is $350 (stays 7-14 nights), $500 (stays 14+ nights).
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.