This recently upgraded 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home sits in the lovely and quiet neighborhood of Aina Haina. Island Style Hale typically sleeps 10 people, but can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. The home offers the perfect private retreat for families hoping to avoid the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet remain close to all of the attractions of south Oahu.
The open floor plan provides an ideal setting for spending family time together. Guests will enjoy gathering in the large living room, with airy vaulted ceilings and plenty of seating options. A bonus living room also includes an office space for your convenience.
On the outdoor lanai, prepare lunch on the gas grill and feel the trade winds blow as you sit under the umbrella at the outdoor dining table. A lovely garden is just beyond the lanai. In the garage, you’ll find a convenient laundry area and all the beach chairs and toys you’ll need for daytime excursions.
Conveniently located, Island Style Hale allows for quick access to destinations such as renowned Hanauma Bay, the endless dining and shopping options of Waikiki, and world-class golf. Wailupe Beach is just a five-minute walk away. Less than a five-minute drive takes you to Oahu’s other scenic south shore beaches, famous for their white sands and great surf.
TAX ID: W03429900-01
Location: Honolulu / South Shore
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Partial
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor and Outdoor Dining
Other Amenities: WiFi, Parking, BBQ Grill, Ceiling Fans, Washer/Dryer, Assorted Beach GearBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: California King bed, cable TV, split A/C, ceiling fan, private full bath with shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, cable TV, NO A/C, ceiling fan, shared full bath with BR3, tub/shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, cable TV, split A/C, ceiling fan, shared full bath with BR2, tub/shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, cable TV, split A/C, ceiling fan, shared full bath with BR5, tub/shower
- Bedroom 5: Full bed, cable TV, NO A/C, ceiling fan, shared full bath with BR4, tub/shower
- Partial A/C is located in 3 of the 5 bedrooms and in the living room
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $625 - $1,125
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 10-12
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $705
Security Deposit: $TBD
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Maximum included electricity charge: $350 for 7-14 night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.