Located in the Award-Winning Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, this gorgeous custom home fronts the Hualalai Golf Course and is close to the Four Seasons Hotel and Amenity Facilities. This residence has been professionally redecorated in 2014 by Werner Design Associates of San Francisco. The home features sliding pocket doors that allow the outside to be brought in to the main living space. Rich, exotic woods are used extensively in ceiling treatment, custom built-in cabinets and finish trim providing a comforting warmth throughout the home. A fully-covered lanai overlooking the private pool, spa, golf course and ocean beyond creates an ideal setting for dining and relaxation. The garden has been redesigned and beautifully landscaped in 2016. The open floor plan and spacious bedrooms make this home ideal for groups large and small.
Bedding is ideal for up 6 guests and includes: Master Bedroom with King, Guest Room 1 with Queen, Guest Room 2 (2nd Master) with Queen. The Master and 2nd Master Bedrooms enjoy an ocean view and outdoor garden showers, a signature of this Resort! While the home is one of the closest rental properties to the Resort Amenity Facilities, guests will also enjoy use of two owner golf carts for even easier access around the Resort.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-082-385-5104-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,158
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6, Kitchen Counter seats 3, Outdoor Dining seats 6
Other Amenities: WiFi, Ceiling Fans, A/C, Pool and Spa, BBQ, 2 Outdoor Showers, 2 Golf CartsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Outdoor Shower, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Outdoor Shower, ensuite bath
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,500 - $5,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,185 (includes 1 mid-stay)
Security Deposit: $5,000 and $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.