This magnificent island-inspired, custom Hawaii luxury vacation rental home features over 6,300 square feet of elegant living space with four bedrooms in the main house -each complete with separate garden outdoor shower lanais- as well as a fifth bedroom in an intimate guest house. Situated on a unique elevated lot above the second fairway on the renowned Hualalai Golf Course, this masterfully-designed residence enjoys unobstructed golf course, ocean and island of Maui views. An effortless and corner-less door system helps capture spectacular 180 degree views throughout the home, captivating the outdoor island splendor for full indoor relaxation and enjoyment. The Hawaii luxury vacation home is ideal for large groups and families as it is large enough to provide privacy to all guests but still has that cozy feeling of ohana.
Be transported to your own Hawaiian sanctuary at the Hualalai Estate, located within the Four Seasons Hualalai in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii. You will be treated to the finest amenities at the Four Seasons Hualalai, rated by TripAdvisor as the number one resort in the world for 2013. Play at the Jack Nicklaus designed Hualalai Golf Course, dine at one of the many highly regarded restaurants at the resort, get a beachside massage through the spa, and of course, enjoy the spectacular beach. The Four Seasons beach is renowned for its turtle population and more often than not you will be swimming with at least one turtle when you decide to take a dip.
TAX ID: TA-214-383-3871-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 6,300
Staff Services: Daily Housekeeping is included. Additional staff services are available at an additional cost.
Indoor single round dining table seats 10, Kitchen counter seating for 4+, Outdoor bar dining
Other Amenities: BBQ, Gas Fire Pit, Private outdoor shower lanais off of each of the 4 main house bedrooms, Media Room, Office, 2 Golf CartsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, direct access to infinity pool & terrace, private outdoor shower, en suite bath with a custom stone tub and its own TV.
- Bedroom 2: Guest Master King Bed, en suite bathroom, private outdoor shower.
- Bedroom 3: Guest Master King Bed, en suite bathroom, custom black stone round tub, private outdoor shower.
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds that can be converted to a King Bed, en suite bathroom, private outdoor shower.
- Bedroom 5: King Bed, this 5th Bedroom is located in the intimate guest house with en suite bathroom.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $4,900 - $9,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 3-14
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: Included
Security Deposit: $109.00 Required non-refundable accidental damage insurance
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Pool is heated to 81 degrees, an additional propane usage fee applies to heating above 81 degrees.
- Please note that access to the Four Seasons Hualalai is through a Daily Resort Guest Fee. This fee currently ranges from $65.00 – $250.00 (during peak season) per person per day, plus tax, for all guests ages 14 and over.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.