One of the premier locations in the resort, this private custom home features dual master suites with luxurious ensuite baths and Hualalai’s signature outdoor shower gardens. The entry path meanders past guest a wonderful koi pond complete with tropical landscape and calming waterfall. Chefs will love the open kitchen space and high quality appliances including a Dacor 6-burner gas stove and convection oven. The heated pool and whirlpool spa nestle into the surrounding jet-black lava creating a striking contrast to the fields of manicured lawns of the Hualalai Golf Club’s 9th Hole and the ocean beyond. The home is adjacent to the 9th Hole of the Hualalai Golf Club and enjoys a northwesterly view of the ocean and on clear days, the island of Maui.
The home is equipped with modern conveniences including a 60″ flat screen television with TiVo and DVD in the main living room as well as additional flat screens in the two master suites. The living area includes a unique set of sliding glass windows that disappear into the walls, creating a seamless, unobstructed view of the golf course and ocean. The living room extends to a spacious outdoor lanai space complete with built-in barbecue and additional outdoor dining table. With the owner’s four-seat golf cart included, guests are just a 3-4 minute cart ride from the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa, The Trading Company and The Hualalai Coffee Company. This residence provides privacy, comfort and convenience.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-132-286-2592-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,500
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Main dining area seats 8 persons
Other Amenities: BBQ Grill Outdoor Shower, Hot Tub, 1 Golf Cart, Access to the Hualalai Four Seasons (w/ fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom- King bed, private bath
- 2nd Master Bedroom – King bed, private bath
- 3rd Guest Bedroom – Twin Bed, private bath
- The 4 seater golf cart can only be used as long as the renters agree to carry their own insurance.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,200 - $5,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 5
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $500
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.