This beautiful 5 bedroom, 5 bath home is newly designed and built in 2014/2015 and is conveniently located along the 9th hole of the Hualalai Golf Course, just a few minutes cart ride to the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai.
Contemporary-island style with open air courtyards throughout the home, it is an ideal setting for 2 to 10 people. The first four bedrooms surround an open-air garden upon entry while the master bedroom overlooks the pool and spa with the golf course and ocean in the background. Two of the guest rooms feature Hualalai’s signature outdoor shower gardens in luxurious ensuite baths.
Chefs will love the open kitchen space with the finest quality appliances, gas cooking stove and complete kitchenware provided. Modern conveniences include flat screen televisions for your audio/video entertainment, barbecue area and two homeowner golf carts for your use in accessing the Resort amenities. This home has custom finishes and designer furnishings and is available for rent throughout the year.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations and is professionally managed.
TAX ID: TA-147-958-3744-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,616
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining for 10 guests, Lanai Dining for 10 guests
Other Amenities: Pool and Spa, BBQ, 2 Homeowner Golf Carts, 2 Outdoor Garden Showers, Access to Resort privileges at the Four Seasons Hualalai (w/ fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 3: King Bed
- Bedroom 4: King Bed
- Bedroom 5: 2 Extended Twin Beds (can also be made as 1 King Bed)
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,750 - $8,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,200
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy + $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.