This beautifully designed home is perfectly situated to capture incredible panoramic ocean and sunset views. A private gated entry and tropically landscaped courtyard leads you to both the main entrance and guest villa. The spectacular view is apparent from the moment of entry. There you will find a recently refurbished property including a total of 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a large custom kitchen with Alder wood cabinets and Ohia countertop, a covered lanai for outdoor dining, sunken wet bar and one of the finest ocean views overlooking the magnificent Hualalai Resort. Enjoy the brand-new outdoor fire pit and tiki torches featuring one-touch iPad control. The heated private pool includes a gentle waterfall, a jetted hot tub and an expansive lawn area.
The main residence includes 3 bedrooms, and the guest villa has 2 bedrooms and a guest living room area, offering flexibility and privacy.
The master bedroom with King bedding and master en suite bath is built with custom details, including an entertainment center, tropical outdoor shower garden and luxurious soaking tub. A second master bedroom also offers King bedding with both outdoor and indoor shower, en suite bath. Bedroom 3 is located in the main home between the two master bedrooms and features a King bed with private bathroom, en suite bath. The guest house features a private exterior entry and offers two bedrooms, with King and 2 Queen bedding, along with a common living area and lanai. There is a crib available for those traveling with young children.
This is a tropical paradise that is close to the Four Seasons with panoramic view, spectacular amenities and also offers 4 golf carts for easy transportation around the Resort.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations and is professionally managed.
TAX ID: TA-214-451-9168-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 5,500
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor and Outdoor Dining, Wet Bar
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Central A/C, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Hot Tub, Private Pool and Lanai, Outdoor Fire Pit, 4 Golf Carts, SafeT Pool Fence upon requestBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, Main House: King bed, ensuite bath
- Second Master Bedroom, Main House: King bed, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 3, Main House: King bed, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 4, Guest House: King bed
- Bedroom 5, Guest House: 2 Queen beds
- Custom pool fencing and infant crib available for those traveling with young families. Please inquire for more detailed information.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $4,900 - $8,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 10
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,625 includes midstay clean
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.