This casual two-story oceanfront home is situated above the cove on a gated street in Napili, near the Kapalua Resort, and has beautiful ocean views. Features include an oceanfront swimming pool and poolside jacuzzi.
Honu Hale is conveniently located between the Kaanapali and Kapalua Resorts and affords easy access to a great beaches (Napili Beach is two blocks away), a selection of championship golf courses, tennis centers, snorkeling and water sports activities and also offers a superb vantage point for whale watching in the winter season.
TAX ID: W30267840-01
Location: Napili / Kapalua
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 3,400
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Formal dining seats 6, Poolside dining seats 4
Other Amenities: Pool, Spa, WiFi and shared tennis courtBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1 – Upstairs: King Bed, private bath with spa tub, oceanview
- Bedroom #2 – Upstairs: Queen bed, private bath, oceanview
- Bedroom #3 – Downstairs: Queen bed, private bath, partial oceanview
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $875 - $1,575
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $495
Security Deposit: $1000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Pool heating (up to 86 degrees) is available at an additional fee
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.