Relax and enjoy luxury beach life like never before as you are surrounded by ocean views on the #1 rated Waimanalo Beach! Famous for the filming of Magnum PI, Hawaii 5-0 and Lost, Waimanalo’s small town doesn’t allow hotels, making it the perfect getaway from the busy tourist spots, yet still close to so many great activities and attractions! The countryside of Waimanalo is slow moving and filled with Aloha, beauty and authentic Hawaiian experience.
The Hawaiian Estate offers a luxurious and relaxing open floor plan maximizing the breathtaking scenic views from floor to ceiling windows and doors which open up to the beautiful surroundings. The multiple levels of the estate provides 6 bedrooms boasting beautiful ocean views while the other rooms overlook the spectacular Ko’olau Mountains. The entryway to the guest wing at the top of the second floor creates options to suit your needs. Open up the guest wing for community living or close it for a more private experience among guests. The guest wing becomes a completely separate 3 story home with its own private entrance, kitchen, dining room, and living room.
While staying at this luxurious beach estate, you will have no worries due to the attention to details going above and beyond expectations. In addition to the comfortable bedrooms, large indoor living spaces, and gourmet kitchen, the outdoor spaces offer flexibility for entertaining or relaxing as you desire with your own private fenced yard and beach entrance, large covered patios, outdoor bars, BBQ grill, large pool with a built in slide and a lava rock waterfall, outdoor shower and hot tub! At night the estate is aglow with Tiki torches and custom landscape lighting. Enhance any gathering, indoor or out, with our whole house sound system including Pandora and Rhapsody.
Almost any imaginable watersport and Hawaiian experience is in your proximity including Sea Life Park where you can swim with the dolphins and enjoy #1 rated Chief’s Hawaiian Luau fire dancers. Travelling along the coastal Kalanianaole Highway, and just minutes away, you’ll find attractions such as Blowhole, Makapu’u Beach and Tide Pools, Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lighthouse (for whale watching), multiple lookout points, Hanauma Bay for world famous snorkeling and Koko Marina, just to name a few. And don’t forget about the unbelievable trails, such as Koko Crater and Manoa Falls, which make for a great adventure.
Just 10 minutes either direction brings you to plenty of shopping and famous restaurants such as Roy’s in Hawaii Kai or try eclectic locally grown food from Cactus in Kailua. Plus just 20-minutes to Honolulu, 30-minutes to Waikiki and Ala Moana Mall, 35-minutes to Pearl Harbor and 45-minutes to the North Shore for world class surfing! This is truly a special location…
A few of the additional amenities provided for your comfort and convenience:
• Air conditioning and TV’s in all 9 bedrooms and the entire guest wing.
• Cribs, playpens, high chairs, etc. Just let us know what you need!
• 60′ flat screen TV’s in the family rooms with DVD/DVR, Cable, Netflix, Apple TV and Wii
• TV’s in the kitchens, exercise room, and master bath.
• Wireless high speed internet throughout
• Pool table
• High powered binoculars for whale watching
• Boogie boards and snorkel gear (great snorkeling directly in front of the estate!)
• Private gated courtyard and parking
• Exercise room with ocean views and dry sauna to relax afterwards
• Generator that will power the entire property in the event of a rare tropical storm or loss of electricity
• Control4 Home Automation to control lights, lock doors (key-less entry) or arm security. You can even control lights and sound with your own phone or iPad!
• Safety features including: removable fencing/gates for stairs/pool/balconies, safety turtle wrist bands that sound a high decibel alarm when children come into contact with water, children’s arm floats, state of the art security system that is simple to use including motion sensors, cameras, invisible beams, etc.
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 8,179
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Formal Dining, Covered Lanai Dining, Kitchen Counter Seating, Breakfast Table
Other Amenities: Pool, Waterslide, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Private Gated Beach Access, BBQ, Tiki Torches, Outdoor Shower, Gated Courtyard and ParkingBedroom Configuration:
- 6 Bedrooms located in the main house
- 3 Bedrooms located in the guest wing along with Kitchen, Dining and Living Room
- Complimentary on-site Luau included with Regular Rate
- Events allowed at an additional rate with a separate agreement
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $6,500 - $10,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 18-22
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $2500
Security Deposit: $10000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Rate includes 18 guests
- Additional guests may be added, up to a total of 22 guests, at an additional rate of $325 + tax per person, per night
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.