Built in 2009, Haliipua Villas are the newest generation of multi-family villas at Hualalai offering an array of designer finishes throughout the home. Special features include luxurious mahogany finishes, island-inspired ceiling treatments, enhanced lighting systems, built-in lanai kitchen/barbecue and 2 sumptuous lava rock garden showers.
The property features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths on the ground level with a spacious living area on the upper floor. Panoramic ocean, coastal and sunset views are enjoyed from a large, covered, ocean-facing lanai with Hualalai and Mauna Kea views available from the mountain facing windows of the villa. A “bonus” family room is situated on the ground floor leading to a tropical-landscaped courtyard with bubbling water feature. The king-bedded master bedroom includes walk-in closet and large ensuite bathroom with outdoor shower garden. Bedroom 2 is an ocean view room with twin beds that may be converted to king, and ensuite bath. Bedroom 3 is a “second master” with large, ensuite bath and shower garden of its own.
The kitchen is well equipped and is open to a sitting area and “great room” with high, vaulted ceilings and wonderful ocean views. The villa is fully air-conditioned with zone controls. Two golf carts can whisk guests off to the Sports Cub & Spa and Four Seasons Hotel in just a few minutes or enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Jack Nicklaus-designed Hualalai Golf Course = excellent, central location in the Resort!
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-198-252-5440-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6, Kitchen Counter seats 3, Outdoor Dining seats 4, Lanai Lounge Seating
Other Amenities: BBQ, Covered Oceanview Lanai, 2 Outdoor Garden Showers, Zone Controlled A/C, 2 Golf CartsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, outdoor shower, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, can be made into 1 King, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 3: King bed, outdoor shower, ensuite bath
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,200 - $3,200
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $450
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.