Halekailani (House of the Heavenly Sea) Estate is situated on an acre of ocean front in a privacy-gated estate section at one of the prestigious Kohala Coast resorts. Majestically positioned on a lava rock promontory, this 10,000 square foot, centrally air-conditioned villa has seven bedrooms with private baths ensuite. Three of the bedrooms are located in the Main House (two on the first floor and one on the upper level)and all three have direct oceanfront views. Four bedrooms are located in the Guest Wing and each has a separate entry that opens onto the inner courtyard which has a pool with waterfall and a secluded spa.
As you open the bronze-gated entry to Halekailani you pass through the lush courtyard and pool area, flanked on either side by the guest wing bedrooms. Entering the main house through etched-glass double doors, a foyer with a 30′ tall domed ceiling, adorned with murals of plumerias and doves, invites you into the two-story Great Room where magnificent views abound through the walls of glass that line the ocean side of the villa. The glass doors of the Great Room and the dining room can be opened to allow unobstucted views and easy access to the oceanfront lanai, pool and spa.
Halekailani has been superbly crafted utilizing the finest available marbles, woods, fixtures, appliances and landscaping. The decor and furnishings have been selected with equal attention to quality and detail.
Other features include two swimming pools and two outdoor spas (one pool and spa are located oceanside and the others are located in the interior courtyard), a well-equipped gym/exercise room (treadmill, stair-stepper, free weights, sauna, steam shower, TV), a state-of-the-art media room (HDTV, DVD, CD, VCR, Surround-sound stereo) and a home office with computer, high-speed internet access, printer, copier and fax machine.
The house manager/concierge for Halekailani will assist with recommendations and arrangements for airport transfers, catering, golf tee times, tennis reservations, dinner reservations, spa treatments, private tours or activities charters, pres-stocking of groceries, etc. Please note the cost of the above services and activities are NOT included in the rental rate and will be at guests expense.
Guests at Halekailani also have access to the Resident’s Beach Club (a 5 minute walk along the oceanside pathway) and have golf, tennis, spa and dining privileges at two resort hotels.
Location: Waikoloa / Mauna Lani
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 10,000 Sq Ft / 1 Acre
Staff Services: Daily maid service & concierge included. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Formal Dining in the Main House seats 12-14 guests
Other Amenities: 2 Swimming Pools, 2 Spas, Internet, Home Office, Short Walk to Beach, Resort AmenitiesBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom#1: King bed, private bath with jacuzzi tub, fireplace, ocean view
- Bedroom#2: King bed, private bath with jacuzzi tub, fireplace, ocean view
- Bedroom#3: King bed, private bath, ocean view
- Bedroom#4: King bed, private bath, ocean view
- Bedroom#5: Queen bed, private bath, garden view
- Bedroom#6: Upstairs – Queen bed, private bath, ocean view
- Bedroom#7: King bed, private bath
- A Reservation Request Form must be filled out and submitted to the owner in writing and must receive specific approval before dates can be fully confirmed and a Rental Agreement issued.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $5,500 - $10,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-10
Maximum Occupants: 12-14
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: Included
Security Deposit: $10,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.