With 3 separate living spaces, this remodeled and updated Lanikai home is ideal to accommodate up to 14 guests. The main house consists of 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths with an open floor plan, high ceilings, hard wood floors, modern kitchen and a wonderful, covered lanai for lounging, dining and enjoying the warm Kailua evenings. The large loft on the 2nd floor includes a king bed and queen sofa pull-out, private ocean-view lanai and ensuite bath. Two spacious guest rooms on the main level also have ensuite bath. A large yard with new swimming pool separates the main house from the newly renovated 1 bedroom cottage (sleeps up to 4) and separate updated studio (sleeps 2) making this an ideal place for multi-family or large multi-generational gatherings. The white sands of Lanikai Beach are just steps away from this gated and private home.
Non-Conforming Use Permit Number 90/TVU-0042
TAX ID: TA-005-853-7984-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 3,290
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Kitchen Dining Table seats 6, Kitchen Counter Seating for 2, Kitchen Bar Table Seating for 3
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Ceiling Fans, BBQ Grill, Private Pool, Washer & Dryer
- Bedroom 1, Main House, 2nd floor Loft: King bed, Queen sofa pull-out, private ocean-view lanai and ensuite bath
- Bedroom 2, Main House, main floor: with ensuite bath
- Bedroom 3, Main House, main floor: with ensuite bath
- Bedroom 4, Cottage: Sleeps up to 4
- Bedroom 5, Studio: Sleeps 2
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,200 - $2,100
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 14
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,200
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.