Welcome to Hale Mana, one of Kauai’s most beautiful island treasures. This stunning three-acre private estate will bathe you in every luxury with its beautifully appointed amenities, secluded beach, and tremendous ocean views. Five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, top of the line appliances, butler area, pool, Jacuzzi, large sundeck, yoga pavilion and more! If you are looking for Hawaii’s best location for a romantic escape, family reunion or corporate retreat, you have found it in Hale Mana.
As the premier vacation rental on Kauai’s North Shore, our staff at Hale Mana can arrange every detail of your retreat through our full-service Hawaii vacation package. Imagine enjoying a personal chef and a private guide to our island paradise. Whether your Kauai activities will include scuba diving, golf, and fishing, or whether you simply want in-house massage, facials, or private yoga classes, we can create a custom retreat for you. We are happy to offer one complimentary tank of gas for the steam room with a 7 night stay. This is appx. 24 hours of steam room use. (Additional usage will be charged by the tank to refill. The tank is only available for refills from the gas company on Tuesday.)
Your privacy, serenity, and security is assured. Our celebrity and executive guests all agree that Hale Mana is a luxury Kauai vacation rental not to be missed.
TAX ID: TVNC#4201
Location: Kilauea / Princeville
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 10,000 / 3 acres
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Oceanview Dining Area Seats 8+, Breakfast, Bar & Outdoor Seating as well
Other Amenities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Gated, Pavilion with Yoga/Massage/Steam Room, Outdoor BBQ Kitchen, and Outdoor Bath/Shower FacilitiesBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom – CA King bed, double shower, spa tub, walk-in closet, lanai, oceanview
- Family Suite – Queen bed, day bed with trundle, shower only, huge flat screen TV with 2 chairs
- Bedroom 1 – CA King, spa tub, shower, sitting area, oceanview
- Bedroom 2 – CA King, spa tub, shower, sitting area, oceanview
- Bedroom 3 – CA King, spa tub, shower, sitting area, flat screen tv, oceanview
- House is not air-conditioned but it does get wonderful tropical breezes that keep it comfortable
- Small events allowed with extra fee and paperwork
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,900 - $4,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 10-14
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $885.41 (including tax)
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Rates are based upon 10 guests, each additional guest is an extra $100/night for up to 14.
- Only one tank of gas for the steam room is included with a 7 night stay. This is approximately 24 hours of steam room use. Additional usage will be charged by the tank of $575 to refill the tank. The tank is only available for refills from the gas company on Tuesday.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.