Hale Lanikai is an original family style home with tropical furnishings on a beautiful sandy beach. The main house has 3 bedrooms (each with A/C), 3 bathrooms and the cottage has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, giving everyone their own space. Located beachfront in beautiful Lanikai with direct beach access to sandy beach.
Waters protected by off-shore reefs offer swimming and snorkeling year-round. Stunning views of the ocean, mountains, beach, and Mokulua islands make this an unforgettable escape.
This is a licensed vacation rental house, 90/TVU-0031
TAX ID: TA-176-161-3824-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Partial
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 8
Other Amenities: Security System, Partial A/C in main house bedroomsBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: Queen, private bath, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds, private bath, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds, private bath
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, private bath, TV, fridge, ceiling fan
- Partial A/C located in main house, 3 bedrooms
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,350 - $1,875
Minimum Stay Varies: 14-30
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $495
Security Deposit: $1,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.