Hale Kohola is a wonderful house located on one of the Kaanapali Golf Courses and offers the perfect location for families or 5 couples. Spacious and well designed with lush tropical views, this home will delight all visitors. Pool with turtle mosaic, Jacuzzi and large sun deck wrapped in lush garden with lots of foliage highlighted with foot bridge and pool waterfall. Grill on the deck and enjoy your dinner poolside, just like your own private resort!
Upon entering the home you immediately notice the marble floors, indoor waterfall with whimsical sculptured fish and inviting layout. Both Master Bedrooms are located on 1st level, each with ensuite bath. King Bedroom 3 and Queen Bedroom 4 are located first floor as well with an inviting living area central to all. A two story atrium rises before you in the from of an open winding staircase. Above is an amazing Humpback whale sculpture with several other artistic surprises in store. This home has won several design awards, for it’s unique pleasures!
Reaching the 2nd level you realize just how expansive this home is with a large ‘U’ shaped floor plan which incorporates the kitchen, dining and living area complete with gaming table, large screen TV, stereo and DVD player. This truly is a home designed for large scale entertaining and fun. Then open the French doors to lanai in living and dining areas to view ocean sunset, surrounded by layered tropical foliage. Also on the 2nd level is your 5th Bedroom, a King. A full bath is located just around the corner. 10 guests will enjoy ample space and privacy. A ‘bonus’ room is located just behind the kitchen which includes a daybed.
Two minutes to Kaanapali Beach by car. 2 1/2 blocks. Conveniently located near beaches, golf, tennis, shops and dining in the Kaanapali or Kapalua Resorts and only a brief, ten minute drive into Lahaina.
TAX ID: TA-031-400-7552-01
Location: Lahaina / Kaanapali
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4,500 sq ft / 14,000 sq ft
Staff Services: Available at an additional cost
Indoor Dining Seats 10, Breakfast Bar seats 6, Outdoor Dining Seats 6 + 4
Other Amenities: Wireless Internet, 2 1/2 blocks to beachBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1 – Downstairs: Master suite with King bed, private bath, TV
- Bedroom #2 – Downstairs: Master suite with King bed, private bath, TV
- Bedroom #3 – Downstairs: King bed, shares hall bath with bedroom #4 (shower only)
- Bedroom #4 – Downstairs: Queen bed shares hall bath with bedroom #3 (shower only)
- Bedroom #5 – Upstairs: King bed, uses hall bath, TV (note, room is smallish)
There is also a daybed and desk in bonus room behind kitchen.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,500 - $2,575
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14 nights
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $795 + tax
Security Deposit: $1,500 + CC
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.