Spectacular sunset and panoramic view highlight this large estate home with private heated pool and spa at Hualalai Resort. Located along the first fairway of the Tom Weiskopf-designed member’s golf course, the home features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bath on one level, with spacious, fully-equipped ‘chef’s’ kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining, built-in barbecue, separate ‘media’ or family room and four (4) owner golf carts to access the Resort.
Guests at this villa will have the option to access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
Resort Dining. Visit the Oceanfront Resident’s Beach House, a favorite among homeowners and resort guests (try the ‘Big Daddy’ Mai Tai and Garlic Fries). Or try the popular Beach Tree Restaurant, on the beachfront at the Four Seasons. The Hualalai Grille at the golf clubhouse is a casual spot for a quick, light supper and Ulu remains one Hawaii Island’s best seafood restaurants. Room service is available for pick up at the hotel’s front entry and all restaurants will prepare ‘meals to go’ for golf cart pick up – very convenient!
The Hualalai Club Concierge is on-site daily to provide residential guests with a variety of services. Restaurant reservations, tee-times, spa appointments, travel arrangements and business services are a phone call a way. Or feel free to stop in for a personal touch – located across from the Hualalai Coffee Company. You will be a registered guests of the resort with excellent support from a well trained, dedicated staff.
TAX ID: TA-068-704-8704-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,625
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6, Kitchen Counter seats 5, Breakfast Table seats 4, Outdoor Dining seats 6, Outdoor Lounge seats 6
Other Amenities: Ceiling Fans, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, BBQ, 4 (Four) Owner Golf Carts, Access to Hualalai Four Seasons Resort (w/ fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, ensuite bath, outdoor garden shower
- Guest Bedroom 2: Queen bed, ensuite bath, outdoor garden shower
- Guest Bedroom 3: 2 Full beds, ensuite bath, private lanai with ocean view
- Detached Guest Cottage: King bed, ensuite bath, wet-bar, outdoor garden shower
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,800 - $6,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,050 (includes 1 midstay clean)
Security Deposit: $5,000 and $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.