The Grand Kahala is a wonderful two-story house located just across from the beach. It has a both a front and a back gate with a beautiful front yard and a grand entrance. Step inside these large double doors and you are welcomed into the great room with a vaulted ceiling, modern furnishings, marble floors, central air-conditioning, an interior water feature and dual grand staircases leading to the upper bedrooms. On the lower level you will find the gourmet kitchen with sub zero fridge, bread warmer and even a tv. Also downstairs is the tv room, office, dining room, laundry room, great room, family room with another tv, a half bath and one of the guest suites. The great room on this level also leads out the large double glass doors to the free form tropical swimming pool with lava rock waterfall and new hot tub as of June 2016. Also in the backyard is a full bathroom with shower, some chairs, table with chairs, gas BBQ and newly added gazebo for outdoor dining. Upstairs you have the additional bedrooms with the master suite in its own wing.
The beach is directly across the street about 50 yards down a private path. Located close to restaurants, activities, shopping and only a couple of blocks to the Kahala Resort & Hotel.
TAX ID: W30632142-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 5,516 / 13,939
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Formal Dining seats 6+, Breakfast Bar seats 4, Outdoor area seats 4 & 6
Other Amenities: WiFi, Master bath Jacuzzi, Personal safe, Gazebo in backyardBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1 Upstairs: Master – King bed, private bath with spa tub & shower, TV, A/C
- Bedroom 2 Downstairs: Queen bed, private bath, A/C
- Bedroom 3 Upstairs: King bed, private bath with shower, A/C
- Bedroom 4 Upstairs: King bed, private bath with tub & shower, TV, A/C. Located next to Queen bedroom for families with door in between, or can lock and use stairs off of TV room.
- Bedroom 5 Upstairs: Queen bed, private bath with shower, A/C
- Due to open form swimming pool and hot tub at this house guests agree to sign a waiver of liability release for children.
- House is located on the corner of 2 roads with driveway entrances on both sides.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,300 - $2,250
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-30
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $700
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Special Rates: Inquire for monthly rate
- Rate is based upon 10 guests, including children (not infants). The additional rate for another person is $35 per night.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.
We thought it might be too good to be true, but were so surprised that it was everything we had hoped for. The perfect place to have your extended family occupy, lots of space, huge pool so that everyone could have fun together. The main part of the house provided a great 'lobby' to meet and spend time together, yet the master bedrooms gave you space to have some time with your spouse or quiet time. The beds were comfortable, there were plenty of towels and dishes so no worries of having to put on the dishwasher before the next meal. Close to a very nice beach, so a quick one block trek. The outdoor eating area was used for just about every meal, it was a perfect place to spend time telling stories and having great belly laughs. The night brought out some flying beetles which had the family becoming skilled ninjas. Central air made it even better for long comfortable sleeps. Close to everything on the island. We rented a couple of convertibles and felt like movie stars as the tour busses cruised past the home wishing they were as lucky as us to be staying there. Everyone had a wonderful time.
This was one of the best rental home experiences ever. Well equipped home with lots of bathrooms and beds. Everyone enjoyed the outdoor eating area and great pool. This is one that the pictures are not as nice as the house actually is. This place is in a quiet location easy to get to. They delivered on every promise.