Located on popular Waiulu Street just three minutes by golf cart to the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, this large three bedroom single-level villa offers views of the 15th hole of the Hualalai Golf Course and ocean beyond. The villa is professionally designed and updated to include luxurious appointments and all the necessities to make your vacation memorable. A stunning vaulted ceiling with custom wood frame design make this villa bright and airy providing a feeling of spaciousness throughout its more than 2700 square feet. Classic “China Gold” slate floors provide a touch of elegance with contemporary accents. A large lanai provides ample room for outdoor dining while watching the sunset over the Pacific. The villa is fully equipped with flat screen televisions, high speed wireless internet, fully stocked kitchen, luxurious linens and two golf carts for easy transportation around the Resort. Bedding is flexible with King bedded Master, with 2 sets of extended twins in each guest room that can be converted to Kings. Great for up to 6 guests.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-042-957-6192-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Golf, Oceanview
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,721
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining area seats 8
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Shared Pool, 2 four seat Golf Carts, Lanai, BBQ, Access to the Hualalai Four Seasons (w/fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: 1 King bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Extended Twin beds that may be converted to a King bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Extended Twin beds that may be converted to a King bed
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,100 - $3,200
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 6-8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $450
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 NOON
- The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.