Conveniently located 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath luxury villa overlooks the 15th hole of the Jack Nicklaus designed Hualalai Golf Course. Ground floor single level floor plan has a spacious lanai that extends to private lawn area – great extra space to enjoy indoor and outdoor living. Beautiful teak lanai furniture and barbecue over a covered lanai allows for additional dining with enough seating for 12. The villa is professionally designed and includes high tech features that allow you to enjoy the conveniences of home – flat screen televisions, Wii, wireless internet and Sonos Wireless HIFI System – providing endless music and video options for everyone. The kitchen and multiple dining areas are stocked with everything you need to make this vacation memorable – granite counters with cooking island and bar seating and a large, square ‘conversation’ dining table provide several options that make entertaining exciting and enjoyable. This villa “lives” like a single family home with over 2600 square feet of space.
The bedding provides flexibility and the two guest rooms have their own lanai to provide additional space and light. There is even a small laundry room located just off the kitchen for added convenience.
Two, four-passenger golf carts provide easy access around the resort – the Trading/Coffee Company, Hualalai Spa and Four Season are a mere 2-3 minute cart ride.
Beach access is also just a short distance down the street (adjacent to the Member-only Canoe Club) with wonderful tide pools for beach exploration.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations
TAX ID: TA-111-248-3840-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,644
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining area seats 8, Outdoor covered dining seats 6, Kitchen dining seats 4 plus 2 counter seats
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Gas Grill, Shared Pool, Tennis, 2 Golf Carts with 4 seats, Lanai, Lawn/Garden, Access to the Hualalai Four Seasons (w/fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, 1 King bed
- Guest Bedroom, 1 Queen bed
- Guest Bedroom, 2 Queen beds
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,200 - $3,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $400
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 NOON
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.