This garden level 2 bedroom, 2 bath Fairway Villa overlooks the 15th Fairway of the Hualalai Golf Course with views of the ocean beyond. Located within the master-planned resort community of Hualalai, guests have the option of amenity use privileges at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, which is just minutes away. This charming villa delivers a truly luxury experience for up to 4 guests.
The master bedroom has a king bed and private lanai with ensuite bath offering a large soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, dual vanities and and Hualalai’s signature outdoor garden shower. The guest bedroom has two twin beds which can be converted to a king. The guest bedroom has a combined full tub/shower with a single vanity. Each bedroom includes flat screen televisions and the villa features high speed wireless internet service throughout.
The villa features a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen and separate wet-bar along with a full sized washer and dryer. A large, fully-covered lanai is extended to a lush lawn area that expands the living space and provides for an indoor/outdoor living experience. Enjoy barbecue and outdoor dining while taking advantage of Hawaii’s warm, tropical temperatures and gentle trade winds.
One, 4-passenger golf cart is included with rental for transportation within the Resort.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-038-570-5984-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 4, Kitchen Counter seats 4, Outdoor Dining seats 4
Other Amenities: BBQ, WiFi, Washer and Dryer, Celing FansBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV, private lanai, outdoor shower, private ensuite bath
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds or 1 King, TV, private bath
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $900 - $1,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 4
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $475 (includes 1 mid-stay)
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.