Upper level 2-bedroom, 2-bath villa overlooking the 15th tee of the Hualalai Golf Course with stunning Mauna Kea, Island of Maui and horizon views of the ocean. Designed by Honolulu-based Architect Warren Sunnland, the Fairway Villas at Hualalai are located within a short distance to the Hualalai Trading Company and spectacular Four Seasons Resort Hotel. Guests will enjoy the quick access in and out of the villa from virtually anywhere on the Resort, including the beach fronting the Resort and the Waiulu Community Pool, just across the driveway. Comfortable bedding configuration features King-bedded master with twins in the guest room, two full baths and spacious kitchen, living and dining areas. Large, fully-covered lanai is also great for terrace dining or lounging throughout the day and evening.
All rental guests have the option to access the amazing Four Seasons Resort amenities for an additional fee (seasonal rates apply, seasonal restrictions apply, subject to change). Privileges include use of:
*The Four Seasons Resort five (5) swimming pools
*The Hualalai Sports Club and Spa including Tennis Garden, exercise classes and spa treatments
*The Jack Nicklaus-designed Hualalai Golf Club
*Hale Nalu (Ocean Activities Program)
*The”Kids For All Seasons” children’s program (ages 5 -12)
*The Hualalai Club Concierge Service
*A private guest account for Resort-wide charging
Guests may also have use of the owner’s private, 4-seat golf cart for easy access around the Resort. Enjoy the beautiful beach, which is just 3 minutes away by golf cart! No daily resort fee required for restaurants and beach access.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-176-102-1952-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 1,800
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining area seats 4, Outdoor covered dining seats 4
Other Amenities: 1 car garage, Wi-Fi, Gas Grill, Shared Pool, Tennis, 2 Golf Carts, LanaiBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: 1 King bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
- Shared Pool
- Some restrictions may apply. Please note Hualalai Resort has a Pool Deck Chaise Lounge Policy in effect during President’s Week/Spring Break, Summer, and Christmas/New Years’ Holidays.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $900 - $1,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 4
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $350
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 NOON
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.