The Essence of Kailua is an estate built to embody the essence of luxury Kailua Beach living. Bringing in the elements of the ocean, bold colors bounce off soft hues and simplicity offers a space where natural beauty can be enjoyed. Built with intention, it’s new construction boasts all the efficiencies of the world’s leading “Smart Home” and is recognized by the Green Building Council as a LEED Gold Certified Home. It is the thoughtful design coupled with the inherent natural beauty of Kailua Beach that makes Castle Point Estate one of Oahu’s premier luxury beach estates.
Set on an over-sized beachfront lot, Essence of Kailua offers 125 linear feet of beach frontage and over 10,500 sq ft of interior space centered around a private courtyard. The courtyard is lush and tropical with a hotel-style pool, diving platform, grotto, spa, and shaded lounge areas. Beneath the covered lanais you will find outdoor dining for 10, a bbq area with 2 pizza ovens and entrances to the 3 guest suites.
The home’s interior, though large and spacious, provides a sense of intimate luxury. The stunning master suite offers sweeping views of Kailua Bay with both beachside and poolside lanais, a sitting room, walk-in closet and his and her ensuite bathrooms. A second upstairs bedroom affords equally stunning ocean views and the downstairs “Lego Room” has been custom built and outfitted to entertain the imaginations of both adults and children alike.
True to the traditional Hawaiian beach house, walls are replaced with sliding glass doors that pocket allowing the breeze to flow through. Room by room, breezes flow freely through the open floor plan where the living, kitchen, dining and family rooms have a natural connected flow. Additional rooms include a beachside yoga/meditation room, a private office and an air-conditioned gym. Two outdoor beachside lounges and two poolside lounges each provide their own unique view and relaxing setting. Geared to promoting peaceful well-being, it is the combination of these private enclaves that form the essence of the home’s intimate and luxurious setting.
Essence of Kailua is a home you’d expect, but so much more. The design reflects the simplicity of a traditional Hawaiian beach home and supercharges it with the finest luxuries and cutting edge efficiencies to create a sleek and modern “Hawaiian Smart Home”. Here, beauty is found in tradition, comfort is found in luxury and enjoyment is found where pristine white sand beaches and sparkling waters are just steps away.
Let the native Naupaka bushes lead you as they crawl towards the shore. Down the private pathway starts 2 miles of crescent white sand beach where the neighborhood surf spot, Castles, lies straight out front. Cradled by turquoise waters that blend into sunny skies, Kailua Beach offers a picturesque and safe environment unlike any other. Where distant islands and puffy white clouds are framed by swaying palm trees and where one cannot help but be thankful to live in such a paradise.
A 7th Bedroom / Bathroom is available upon request for an extra nightly cost. The 7th Bedroom has a King Bed, Sitting Area, Kitchen, Walk-In Closet, Ensuite Bathroom with Shower and a Pool View.
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 10,500
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Covered Outdoor Lanai Dining seats 10, Indoor Dining seats 8-10
Other Amenities: BBQ, Pool and Spa, WiFiBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom (Upstairs): King bed, Ceiling Fan, Split AC, Ocean View, Oceanside and Poolside Lanais, Sitting Room, Private His and Hers Bath with Dual Sinks, Tub, Shower
- Guest Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): Queen bed, Ocean View, Ceiling Fan, Split AC, Ocean View, Full Bath, Shower
- Media Room Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): Queen bed, Ceiling Fan, Split AC, Ocean View, Lanai, Apple TV, Blu-ray DVD Player, Cable TV, TV (Smart/Internet-enabled), Full Bath, Shower
- Lego Bedroom 4 (Downstairs): King bed and Queen bed, Ocean View, Ceiling Fan, Split AC, Apple TV, Cable TV, Full Bath, Shower
- Guest Suite 1 (Poolside): King bed, Pool View, Ceiling Fan, Split AC, TV, Cable TV, Full Bath, Shower
- Guest Suite 2 (Poolside): Queen bed, Pool View, Ceiling Fan, Split AC, Lanai, TV, Cable TV, Full Bath, Shower
- 7th Bedroom: King bed, Ceiling Fan, Toaster, Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Split AC, Pool View, Walk-in Closet, TV, Cable TV, Full Bath, Shower
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $9,500 - $14,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 15
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $2,000
Security Deposit: $10,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Housekeeping is required 3 times per week at an additional fee of $120/cleaning
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.