This property allows 1 rental within a 30 day period, please inquire for rates.
Diamond Head Oceanview is an oceanfront 5 bedroom, 6 bath estate with 3 bedrooms situated in the main house and 2 bedrooms located in the guest house, all surrounding a private pool and spa. Diamond Head Oceanview is located in a prestigious community situated below Diamond Head Crater, one of the most prominent landmarks in Hawaii.
Diamond Head Oceanview is conveniently located just a walk away from Makalei Beach Park and a short drive from all that Waikiki has to offer, Kapiolani Park and more.
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Kitchen Dining seats 8, Kitchen Counter seats 4, Indoor Dining Room seats 6, Outdoor Dining seats 8
Other Amenities: Oceanfront Yard, Central A/C, BBQ, Wi-Fi, Outdoor ShowerBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, Main House: King bed, ceiling fan, ensuite full bath, oceanview wrap-around lanai
- Bedroom 2, Main House, upstairs: Queen bed, ceiling fan, ensuite full bath, pool view
- Bedroom 3, Main House, upstairs: Queen bed, ceiling fan, ensuite full bath, pool view
- Bedroom 4, Guest House, downstairs: King bed, ceiling fan, ensuite full bath, pool view
- Bedroom 5, Guest House, downstairs: King bed, ceiling fan, ensuite full bath, pool view
- Pool is not heated. Optional pool heat at $200/day.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $2,000 + tax
Security Deposit: $7,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Optional pool heat at $200/day.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.