A beautiful designer owned fully renovated 1930’s classic Hawaiian home with a 180 degree view of famous Diamond Head Crater to the Pacific Ocean. Great breezes from the mountains through the house out toward the ocean, keeping it very comfortable, along with A/C in 3 of the 4 bedrooms.
This 4BR home has 2BR (King & Queen) and 2BA downstairs with kitchenette, living room and saltwater swimming pool. Upstairs there is a full kitchen, living room, lanai, laundry and 2BR (King & Queen) and 1.5BA. There is a custom made queen murphy bed on the covered lanai for tropical sleeping for a total of up to 10 people.
This lovely house has hardwood floors throughout, granite counter tops, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen and unique artifacts. In front there is an enclosed grass yard with outdoor seating. Just a short drive to the beach and other attractions such as Haunama Bay, Waikiki and golfing. Nearby Kahala Mall offers a variety of stores from Whole Foods and Longs Drugs to shops such as Banana Republic and Macy’s, a movie theater and restaurants.
TAX ID: W01555752-02
Location: Honolulu / South Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 1900
Staff Services: Available at an additional fee
Oceanview Dining Indoor/Outdoor Area Seats 6, Bistro table in kitchen seats 2, breakfast bar seats 4
Other Amenities: Wireless Internet, Desk Area, Flat Screen TVs, Washer/Dryer, BBQBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1 Downstairs – King bed, A/C, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, full bath with tub
- Bedroom 2 Downstairs – Queen bed, ceiling fan, full bath (shower only)
- Bedroom 3 Upstairs – King bed, A/C, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, share full bath in hallway
- Bedroom 4 Upstairs – Queen bed, A/C, ceiling fan, half bath plus share full bath in hallway
- Optional sleeping area on covered lanai: Custom made Queen size Murphy bed
- There is one parking space available in the driveway. The driveway is slanted/steep so please use caution when parking and exiting. Sometimes backing in can make it easier to exit and a little SUV seems the best. There is some street parking around the corner to the left but is first come first serve and please be aware of the no parking areas on this narrow street.
- This is a NO Smoking house. Any smoking must be done on the street side away from the house and all butts disposed of properly but not in the inside house garbage.
- This home has ceiling fans throughout and get great breezes from the mountains, but there is only air conditioning in 3 of the 4 bedrooms.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $850 - $1,250
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-30
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $400
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy or $500 Refundable
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.