Coconut Gem Villa is a luxury tropical gem tucked away directly on the water at the slope of Diamond Head. This oceanfront two-story home is situated on the Gold Coast within walking distance to beach, Outrigger Club, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki, and Honolulu Zoo. Pleasantly decorated with tropical décor and equipped with all the necessary amenities makes this a fabulous vacation rental getaway. Amenities include piped music, A/C, pocket doors, limestone floors, gourmet kitchen, flat screen TV, wireless Internet access, gated front entry with fountain, oceanfront yard with gas grill and more. Great surf spot located just to the right of the villa and others within walking distance as well as fantastic restaurants and shopping. The close proximity to everything matched with the privacy of this tucked away villa make this the perfect spot for couples and families.
TAX ID: W01555752-02
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,448
Staff Services: Available at an additional cost
Indoor Oceanview Dining seats 6, Outdoor Dining seats 6
Other Amenities: Wireless Internet, Printer-Fax-Scanner, Kayak, Jacuzzi tub in Master BathBedroom Configuration:
ALL BEDROOMS LOCATED UPSTAIRS
- Bedroom #1 – Master with King memory foam bed, private bath with jacuzzi tub, shower, dual sinks, wetbar, oceanfront
- Bedroom #2 – CA King bed, private bath, Diamond Head view
- Bedroom #3 – Queen bed and private hall bath, has partial opening to stairs
- Additional Bedding: Queen airbed, single folding and pack-n-play available for additional guests
Another half bath downstairs
- This home is located on a zero line lot meaning the neighbor to the left’s garage and living room walls are flush up against this villa.
- A/C unit temperature is set at 70 degrees. Must close windows and doors when using the A/C.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $850 - $1,250
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-30
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $400
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy or $1,500 Refundable
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.
I would encourage moving in to using organic cleansers when possible in all of the different bathrooms and home.
It would be great to leave a giant note that the sprinklers come on at 6:30 am and to move the cushions from the lounge chairs at night!!!
A very special location and a great secret lovely home.