This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
This great 4BR, 4BA island style home is just one house (100 steps) or a 60 second stroll down the private beach access to the sands of our world famous Kailua Beach. Quality craftsmanship and design are exhibited throughout this home with such features as Stone Honed Coral & Ipe wood floors, German Greenstone kitchen counters, all Viking kitchen appliances including gas range, wine cooler, dishwasher & refrigerator and custom Indonesian furnishings. The expansive gourmet kitchen with its Burmese Teak Center Island is ideal for family and guest to gather around and enjoy.
The second floor features a beautifully appointed sitting area surrounded by a spacious master suite featuring Cappuccino Travertine counters, African Mahogany cabinets, and Honed Coral floors, bath & shower and large lanai looking out to the turquoise ocean & views.
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 8, Breakfast Bar Seats 4, Outdoor Dining Seats 6
All Bedrooms Located Upstairs
- Master Suite: King Bed with private tub & shower, lanai & ocean view
- Guest Bedroom 1: Queen Bed with Day Bed has private bath tub/shower & partial ocean view.
- Guest Bedroom 2: Queen bed, shared bathroom with tub and shower
- Guest Bedroom 3: Trundle (w/2 twin size mattresses), shared bathroom with tub and shower
- There is a 4th bathroom downstairs that has a sink and toilet inside and then an outdoor lava rock shower.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $600
Security Deposit: $1,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.