This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
The Banyan Estate is Oahu’s most luxurious and private beach estate. It’s newer construction boasts 13,000 Sq Ft of interior living space comprised of the highest quality building materials, finest furnishings and top of the line finishes. This stunning Oceanfront Paradise is located at the center of the Royal Circle Cove in the prestigious neighborhood split between Diamond Head & Kahala on Oahu’s South Shore.
A large and distinguishing gate opens to a dramatic round-about driveway circling a full-grown historic Banyan tree. Floating steps lead you through the foyer, over the pond and to the entrance where the Grand Room awaits… never ceasing to amaze.
The Grand Room features vaulted, open beam ceilings and is the center of this architectural masterpiece. From it extends two wings, the gourmet kitchen, game and media room, gym, private guest rooms, pool and Jacuzzi. Throughout the home you will find stunning ocean views, immense space and privacy, and the finest furnishings.
Beyond the pool is a large yard with manicured green lawns enclosed by native Naupaka bushes, commonly found near the ocean. Just walk out the door and straight into the crystal clear ocean. The cove is perfect for swimming, snorkeling and surfing. At night, tiki torches light up the grounds and create the dreamy Hawaiian ambiance you’ve been longing for. Come experience life as it should be: peaceful, fun, carefree and truly fulfilling.
TAX ID: W01694352-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 13,000
Staff Services: Available at an additional cost
Indoor Formal Dining Seats 8, Indoor Kitchen Table Seats 4 and Counter Dining Seats 4, Outdoor Dining Seats 8
Other Amenities: Gated, Entertainment Room with Billiards, Gym, Office, Beach Access, Oceanfront ViewsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: Upstairs, right wing, facing ocean – King bed, Private Lanai, Private Bath with deep soaking tub with oceanview, 2 Flat screen TVs, Desk, Oceanfront plus separate office with sofa
- 2nd Master Bedroom 2: Upstairs, left wing, facing ocean – King bed, Private Lanai, Private Bath with deep soaking tub, desk, Oceanfront
- Guest Bedroom 3: Upstairs, left wing – Queen bed, Private Bath with Walk In Shower
- Guest Bedroom 4: Downstairs, right wing – Queen Bed – Queen Sofa Bed, Oceanviews
- Guest Bedroom 5: Downstairs, right wing – Queen Bed, Private Bath with Walk In Shower
- Guest Bedroom 6: Downstairs, left wing – Queen Bed, Private Full Bath
- Guest Bedroom 7: Downstairs, left wing – Queen Bed, Private Full Bath
- NOTE: Bedrooms 6 & 7 are connecting to create a family suite if desired
- Guest Bedroom 8: Located in 1BR guest house
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 day minimum
Maximum Occupants: 14-16
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $2,500
Security Deposit: $10,000
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Pool heating is available at an additional cost of $200/day.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.