This property is licensed as a short term vacation rental, Non-Conforming Use Permit Number 90/TVU-0055, and is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
Experience the beauty and charm of this one-of-a-kind, resort style home. The home is located on a beachfront lot on the North Shore. Enjoy a central courtyard area with pool and spilling water fountains. The home is equipped with the best from tropical hard-wood floors, Merbeau windows and doors, Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances. All bedrooms open to the beach or the courtyard pool area. An almost private sandy beach that is ideal for swimming and sunbathing, a perfect place for enjoying sunrises or star gazing.
The town of Laie is nearby for groceries, movie theater and small shops along with the famous Polynesian Cultural Center. A short drive to the Turtle Bay Resort offers some nice restaurants and activities such as horseback riding or helicopter rides. Also on the same side as famous Sunset Beach, Pipeline and Waimea Bay in Haleiwa to see world class surfing or shop for great gifts.
TAX ID: TA-190-953-6768-01
Location: Haleiwa / North Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4,200 / 24,600
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area seats 8
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Courtyard BBQ Area
- Bedroom 1 – King bed
- Bedroom 2 – King bed
- Bedroom 3 – Queen bed
- Bedroom 4- Queen bed
- During the Fall and Winter months, the surf on the North Shore can get big and dangerous. Caution must be used at all times when entering and exiting the ocean.
- There is no safety fence around the pool.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,700 - $2,250
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-30
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $800
Security Deposit: $59 damage insurance
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.