This recently remodeled privacy-gated, two-story oceanfront home has 4 bedrooms with A/C, 4.5 baths, a den, and a swimming pool. It is located in Honolulu on reef-protected Maunalua Bay, between Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay, and is approximately 15 minutes from Waikiki and 25 minutes from the airport. The contemporary home is decorated in bold colors, granite and marble floors and counters and modern furnishing. The master suite is located upstairs along with a den/tv area with a punee bed in case kids need to be near. There are 2 guest rooms, one with a queen bed and one with a a full bed and twin bunk bed. Off of the laundry room upstairs on the other side of the house is the 4th room with king bed. This great home has a fresh feel to it and amenities such as a 60 inch flat screen TV and treadmill in the family room. The gourmet kitchen is amazing to cook with all of the appliances needed. Outdoors there is a covered dining area and built in gas grill for enjoying the view of the ocean and playing in the pool.
Located less than two miles from Kahala Mall, which has a supermarket, several restaurants, a theater, and numerous other shops. Golf, tennis and water sports activities are available within a 5 to 10 minute drive.
TAX ID: TA-105-568-8704-01
Location: Honolulu / South Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4155 sq. ft.
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Oceanview Dining area seats 6+ persons, Covered Outdoor Dining Seats 6, Breakfast Bar Seats 4
Other Amenities: Gated, Wi-Fi, Alarm System, Parking within gated drivewayBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1: 2nd Floor – King bed, private bath with OV tub, private lanai, A/C, walk-in closet, oceanview
- Bedroom #2: 1st Floor – Queen bed, private bath with shower only, A/C
- Bedroom #3: 1st Floor – Full bed with twin bunk bed, private bath with tub/shower, A/C, view of waterfall on side yard
- Bedroom #4: 2nd floor – King bed, private bath with tub/shower, A/C, entrance from laundry area on front side of house so may get some road noise
- Only 1 booking per month due to zoning restrictions.
- All reservations must be approved by the owner.
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by adult.
- Pool can be heated for an additional charge per day.
- This house is located on Kalanianaole Hwy so some road noise may be heard from the street facing bedroom.
- There is no use of the garage, but the property is gated and has plenty of room inside for cars in the driveway.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,800 - $2,900
Minimum Stay Varies: 14-30
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $700
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Pool is not heated. There is a gas option to heat the pool for $125/day paid in advance, or $150/day upon arrival.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.