This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
This casually elegant home has been completely renovated with Ohia wood floors, fine furnishings, artwork, A/C throughout the entire house, a gourmet kitchen and outside grill for preparing wonderful meals poolside. Other amenities include high-speed wireless Internet access and home entertainment center with 52 inch flat screen HD television.
For those seeking privacy, there is a spacious separate Ohana on the other side of the pool with its own living area, Queen bed, private bath and small kitchenette.
This home is located on a quiet neighborhood street, yet conveniently just a block away from Kahala Beach, and only minutes to Waialae Beach Park and Kahala Mall with its restaurants, shopping, and grocery store. The white sand beaches of Diamond Head and Waikiki with all of their activities for surf and sand are just minutes away. The Kalakaua strip in central Waikiki offers famous hotels, nightlife, shopping, and island dining experiences. Hanauma Bay and its wonderful snorkeling are just 10 minutes down the road. Experience incredible hiking trails in the area including Diamond Head, Monoa Falls, Hawaiiloa Ridge, and the 9 mile Maunawili Trail.
TAX ID: TA-065-1190-9488-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,600+
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining Seats 8, Outdoor Dining and Lounge area
Other Amenities: Wireless Internet, Gas BBQ, Ceiling FansBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1, upstairs – King bed, private bath with tub and shower, A/C
- Bedroom #2, upstairs – Queen bed, private bath with shower, A/C, garden view
- Bedroom #3, downstairs – Queen bed, shared bath with shower, A/C
- Ohana Studio, Bedroom #4 – King bed, kitchenette, TV, full bath with shower, A/C
- Extra Bedroom #5, downstairs – Twin bed, full bath with shower, window unit A/C
- Owner only takes 1 booking a month and all bookings must be approved by owner.
- There is no safety fence around the pool so guests must watch children at all times.
- Saltwater pool, no pool heat option.
- Central A/C located in Main House supplemented with a Split A/C unit in the den, Split A/C located in Ohana, Window A/C located in Bedroom #5.
- Home is on the market to be sold and is subject to showings with 24 hour notice, home only books 60 days in advance.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: $28,000 - $28,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $750 + tax
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.