Experience this tropical paradise on the beach where you can rest and relax within Amore Aloha Villa 813, “Your Own Private Paradise”, with spacious surroundings, exquisite appointments, and very generous amenities. This contemporary home provides more than 3,200 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, 3 tranquil and uniquely decorated bedroom suites each with a full en-suite bath, great room, a spacious kitchen with butler’s pantry, and convenient access to the beach and pools. Guests also have use of their very own outdoor covered patio with Viking gas grill, private hot tub on the patio, and outdoor dining and lounging furniture.
Original art on display at Amore Aloha is accented with an extended lighting system to enhance each piece. Additional enhancements include state-of-the-art electronics including HD Cable boxes with HBO and Showtime, surround sound, Apple TVs, unlimited Netflix and Hulu, Xbox One, Pandora Radio, and Internet on the HD TVs.
The 3 generously sized bedroom suites offer a California King bed in the Master and 2nd bedrooms, and 2 Queen beds in the 3rd bedroom. Amore Aloha Villa 813 has 3 full en-suite bathrooms plus a powder room full bathroom with shower.
The kitchen is generously equipped as if it was in a private home. We are famous for providing everything needed for true gourmet cooking, fine dining and entertaining. Everything in the kitchen will be stocked as of November 2017. You can expect to have use of a wide array of cooking, dining and serving inventory for 8 guests, dual coffee makers, an Espresso machine, Vitamix blender, griddle, rice cooker, waffle maker, crystal barware, cook books and much, much more. 4 varieties of local Maui roasted coffee (espresso beans, dark, regular and decaf) are stocked in 8 ounce bags, fresh for each arrival with real coffee creamers, non-dairy creamer, sugar/sweetener packs and quality tea bags.
Amore Aloha Villa 813 is set in a prime location within the resort, just steps from Mokapu Beach and the resort’s swimming pools and dining venues. Guests of Amore Aloha Villa 813 are entitled to full access and charging privileges to all of the resort’s facilities and services, including Room Service, Cabana rental (fee based), 3 cascading infinity-edge heated swimming pools, the lagoon pool, an adult pool, the poolside lounge chairs (first come, first serve), resort hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, the 14,000-square-feet ‘Awili Spa and Salon, and multiple dining options.
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-102-149-9392-01
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,644 interior + 590 exterior
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Outdoor Dining seats 8
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, BBQ, Private Hot Tub, Shared Pool and JacuzziBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: California King bed, Oceanview, Pool and Garden views, ensuite full bath with glass shower and separate soaking tub
- Bedroom 2: California King bed, Garden view, ensuite full bath with glass shower and separate soaking tub
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen beds, Garden view, ensuite full bath with glass shower and separate soaking tub
- Complimentary daily light housekeeping is provided for if rented for minimum stay at the full published rate, excluding national holidays.
- There is a short, on-site maintenance for the patio hot tub performed every other day during guest stays.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,195 - $8,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $781.25 (including tax)
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Each guest reservation is subject to a one-time visitor arrival fee of $150 plus 4.166% General Excise Tax. This fee will be collected direct from guests at the Andaz Maui front desk – upon arrival and registration.
- Each guest reservation is subject to a daily resort fee of $45 per night. This fee will be collected direct from guests at the Andaz Maui front desk – upon arrival and registration. The daily resort fee is charged to all guests of the resort, including guests in both villas and hotel rooms. It provides revenue to Andaz Maui to fund various guest services available throughout the resort.
- Each guest reservation will be subject to a $35 per day valet parking charge for each additional vehicle after the first vehicle. There is no self-parking at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. We would like to suggest that guests rent one large vehicle vs. multiple vehicles to save on the valet parking fee.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.